Natalie Dormer at the HBO’s Game of Thrones’ panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2014.
I really don’t care what kind of blogs you have, This deserves a reblog
man the last image really got me..
The second to last really killed me.
A simple thing we see frequently on the Internet being put into the perspective of real life.
The last one put me to tears all I can think is my grandpa and how much I miss him
I don’t advocate war but the I have a lot of love for the victims of it. These put things into perspective.
This made me tear up
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
setting realistic goals for my future
And he fucking gets his castle
OHHHHH OH OHHH OHHHHH
you know what i want to know
how the fuck did mr salt and mrs pepper make a fucking cinnamon shaker for a baby
solve that mystery steve
THAT IS PAPRIKA YOU IGNORANT SLUT
EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE THAT IS CINNAMON HE WAS BORN IN THE FOURTH SEASON
PAPRIKA LOOKS LIKE THIS
THAT’S FUCKING PAPRIKA
SHE’S CINNAMON’S OLDER SISTER
GOD DAMN TUMBLR I AM FUCKING DONE WITH YOUR SHIT
tumblr gets heated over blue’s clues
let’s glorify the heroines rather than just the princesses I like that better